They're one of the funniest and coolest celebrity couples in the world, but Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds might never have gotten together if not for a unique set of circumstances! Let's learn more about this awesome pair!
1. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds met on the set of Green Lantern back in 2010.
2. At the time, they were both in relationships. Blake was dating Penn Badgley and Ryan was married to Scarlett Johansson.
3. The pair's relationships ended and they went along on a double date, but Blake was there for another guy and Ryan was there for another girl.
4. During the date, they noticed that they had a lot in common and decided to give it a go.
5. The couple was first spotted together in October of 2011.
6. They apparently fell in love in a Japanese restaurant named O Ya in Boston.
7. While out on a dinner date, the pair asked for a coloring book to play Tic-Tac-Toe together.
8. In September 2012, they got married secretly in South Carolina.
9. Their wedding sounded amazing, with a huge dessert table, sky lanterns and a live show from Florence Welch.
10. They say that the secret to their happy marriage so far is that they don't work at the same time as each other.
11. Blake and Ryan have two daughters named James and Inez.
12. Ryan says he played the song "Let's Get It On" while Blake was giving birth to James.
13. He also allegedly cried "like a sprinkler" when James was born.
14. The family all appeared together for the first time in December of 2016 when Ryan was given his star on the Walk of Fame.
15. Blake says Ryan is always annoying her by talking in a movie trailer voice.
16. Blake has given Ryan permission to "creep up on" Martha Stewart.
17. Blake loves to bake, and Ryan nicknamed their kitchen "The Blakery".
18. Blake and Ryan love to watch HGTV'sFixer Upper.
19. They both think of awesome gifts for each other. Blake once gave Ryan a book filled with short stories written by family and friends, while he responded with a video montage of messages from people who had affected Blake's life.
20. Ryan says his most romantic gesture was flying around the world to spend half a day with Blake.
21. He also once smuggled some of her favorite pies across the Canadian border.